We have been spending a lot of time with the Tyger family and I for one am loving it! They are so much fun. For the 4th of July we met up with them and went to Menan to watch their parade. It was nice and short. Lex had a great time collecting the tons of candy they were throwing....


The parade consisted mostly of tractors, tractors and well....
That night we went out the The Tygers house is Shelley for dinner and fireworks. It was a lot of fun. We chatted while some of the boys played in the heated pool. They have a 4 foot high heated outdoor pool. Spoiled! After dinner we watched the boys explode potatoes and apples using fireworks and then everyone lined up their lawn chairs and watched the display. It was great. We had a lot of fun and really felt like part of the family.




It was a perfect day. I really enjoy the 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays. I think I am very patriotic, mainly since Tomm was deployed. I am very grateful for our freedom and for everyone who has sacrificed time and their lives for it. I am proud to be an American!





No comments:
Post a Comment