You gotta love a girl with matted down hair and a dirty face. Today Tomm and I went for a ride up at Heise. It was fun...mostly. The weather was perfect. Nice and cool. I did pretty well for my first trail day. We headed up a few different trails but had to turn around due to the snow and downed trees blocking the trail. I only crashed about 6 times.... I must admit I got really mad when I fell off because I couldn't get my bike restarted. It took me several pumps on the peg to get it started. It was very frustrating. Oh, and there was the boots in the creek. We went through a couple of creeks and one in particular I had to put my feet down cause I was afraid of tipping over. Tomm rescued me and helped me though it. Needless to say he ended up with wet toes too. We had a great ride though and I cant wait to go again and actually make it all the way through a trail.
Note to self....Need to order new boots.



1 comment:
so many things....
first of all it looks like you had a ton of fun. Love it!
LOVE your banner! so cute and fun!
Love all your fun buttons! Super cute!
And the last thing.... I want to see the fun pictures of you with your brothers!
Hope your having a fun weekend!
Post a Comment