This morning Tomm and I finally made it all the way...we ran 5K (3.2 miles) without walking! We ran it in 31:33! It was an amazing feeling. I knew we could do it. Now we are just looking for a run that we can join before the end of the season. We aren't necessarily racing as much as simply going to finish...and not last!

I did end up getting the Garmin ForeRunner 205 and I love it. It tracks your distance, time, calories, elevation and so much more. It was been a big help to me for improving my time and distance.
2 comments:
Hey Jessica,
You look AMAZING!!! Thats awesome that you and Tom are so dedicated. I think there are a few 5k's around Thanksgiving time, you might want to check with the city.
Good Luck! You are an inspiration!
Jessica I just stumbled onto your blog. Not sure you are local, but there is a 5k race on Sat. Sept 19.
Let me know if you are interested and I will get you some info.
heatheroni83274@yahoo.com
Post a Comment