We have come so far this year as I was barely able to run 1 mile without walking (we ran the entire way...no walking!) It was a great finish for all of our hard work! And who knows...maybe next year it will be a 10K!

This is the beginning of the race. Gotta have a smile then.
Finish line...I could see it. I was pushing myself so hard.






Now I just have to decide what to do with our numbers. I want to scrapbook them but I am thinking I am going to put them in a shadowbox type frame so we can see them regularly!



4 comments:
Way to go! I'm so jealous - but so excited for you at the same time! Good job!!!
Jessica, Nice Job!! I wish I would have known you were going to be running, I would have looked for you. I wondered if you would be there. (weird I know). There is another 5k in Poky on Oct. 10th if you are interested.
Heather
I haven't read your blog in a long time! Congrats on the great run!
Great job!!!! Super fun pictures! That Andrea is awesome.
Post a Comment