On Saturday Tomm and I ran the Pay It Forward Fun Run at Hawks Landing in Idaho Falls. We had a great time and did well on our run. The distance turned out to be only 2.8 miles but we ran it in 25:57 coming in 28th and 29th out of 90 runners. We felt really great during the run and enjoyed the course more than we thought we would considering that there was a fairly steep hill and it was so dang cold! We look forward to the run next year.




Also the photos are courtesy of Tomm's Mom. She came to cheer us on and freeze her booty off too. She also took a bunch of video. If I can figure out how to post video it I will get it on.
1 comment:
Its funny how in a couple weeks time your apparel for running is changed completely. If only it was snowing in those pictures. Good job on the great run.
Post a Comment