Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dentist Dilema

I hate going to the dentist. I always have. When I was younger I had an abscess tooth and my mom told them to just pull it. There was not treating it in any way, just pull it. It was very painful and I have feared the dentist ever since. So on Friday I was chewing gum and bit down and I knew immediately that I was done for. Friday night I was miserable. I ended up getting a major toothache (which I am taking full responsibility for) and had to go to the dentist first thing Saturday. Let me tell ya it doesn't pay to neglect your teeth. I am now scheduled for a root canal on that tooth and will be making many more appointments to get my other teeth in tip top shape so I don't have to go through his again.

On with the day...Saturday Jec and I hung out and went to the craft fair at the Shilo. It was really lame. They had a few cute things but it was way over priced. ($30 for a two page layout of Elmo...yeah right!) We also went to Roberts (a cure for any tooth ache) and then a delicious lunch at Olive Garden. I was feeling much better by then as the medicine had kicked in.

While we were out playing around our boys had gone riding. They had a lot of fun until Tomm fell off the trail and slide down the hill. Then he had to find a way out which included walking down a deer path along the creek and in the creek. He made it home with major scrapes and a huge bruise.

That night we had a bar-b-que at the Tygers house. It was a lot of fun. The Carlsons came and Adrian (another friend from high school) was in town so he came too. It was fun to just hang out and play the Wii. We also lit off some amazing fireworks that Adrian brought from South Carolina. It was a great evening.




No comments: