Sunday, June 22, 2008

Get Comfy

So much has been going on the last couple of weeks and I yet to see the end in sight. Work has been crazy and we have just been enjoying the summer and hanging out with friends. Tomm has been riding with his two best friends, Carl and Ryan and I have been spending a lot of time with this adorable girl....

Thanks for all the fun times so far this summer, Jec! I look forward to more laughs like this one! (The snow cones come with a hilarious story. Check out her blog for more...)

We also went to the Circus that was at the Sandy Downs. It was a lot of fun but not what we were expecting. There wasn't even a bog top and it was freezing cold! We still had a lot of fun. It was the first time that Jec and I had ever gone to a circus.

Carl and Lex even got to ride the elephants. It was so exciting. I think the best part was the elephant ride and watching the elephant extravaganza at the end. They stole the show!

Also in our world, I got a call from my Mom on June 14th (Saturday). She told me that my nephew Izaiha had fallen ON the trampoline and broke his arm. He was taken into surgery at EIRMC so they could put pins in his arm. He broke it around the elbow. While in surgery they discovered that he had severed his artery in his elbow and none of the doctors were comfortable doing the surgery to repair the artery so they life flighted him to Primary Children's Hospital in SLC. He underwent another 4 hours of surgery to repair the artery. The doctors were nervous when he couldn't move his fingers. He stayed in SLC until Tuesday night and then they released him to go home. He is still in a cast as he will be most of the summer.

He is home and doing well. He cant do a lot but is managing. He is lucky though as it was his right arm and he is left handed. He still cant feel anything with his pointed finger but he can move them all.

Also Brady had tubes put in his ears on Wednesday. He gets a lot of ear infections. I was able to snap this shot of him smiling. I think it was the balloon. (He never smiles for the camera. He acts like it scares him and then once you have taken the shot he smiles.)


Last but not least....This weekend was the ETM Expo which is a big scrapbooking convention. Jec and I went and we got lots of freebies and some fun projects. We did lots of talking and a little bit of scrapbooking. It was a lot of fun.


On Sunday I just stayed home and spent the day with my super sweet husband. We lounged around, he played video games. I napped, and we danced. So much fun! I love Sundays!

No comments: