skip to main | skip to sidebar
It's Good To Be Us

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Big Sisters

This video made me smile today. What are big sisters for :) Check it out!
Posted by Jessica at 8:51 PM

1 comment:

Bonnie Young said...

Hey you,
I miss ya, where ya been?

September 22, 2008 at 6:12 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jessica
I started running in March 2009 as a way to get healthy and lose some weight. I am now training to run a half-marathon (hopefully in August.)
View my complete profile


Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (35)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Big Sisters
      • I'm Back
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (2)




Peachycheap
  • Expressions Vinyl

Blogs I read

  • Dear Lizzy
    New Dear Lizzy Collection: Here & Now
    6 years ago
  • October Afternoon
    On-Line Flashback Box Sale is HERE!
    9 years ago
  • Cosmo Cricket
    We've MOVED!
    10 years ago
  • MAGGIE HOLMES Photography and Scrapbooking Blog
    NEW Blog & Website!!
    11 years ago
  • sassafras
    thank you stephanie...
    14 years ago
  • The things you say
    The BEST lasagna EVER
    16 years ago
  • Keepin' it real