First I have been busy with my photography business. Lots of photos but it has been a lot of fun! I am updating my photography blog so if you are interested see the link on the right or click here. Also I got a new computer and editing program so I have seen getting that all set up and learning all of the new functions. I got a 20" monitor and I am loving it!
Theres a new addition to my brothers family. She is so cute. Her name is Brooklin Nicole. She has the weirdest haircolor but at least she has hair and a lot of it. Simply adorable. And I love holding her!
Also I have been making a few cards for the many babies that have been born lately and also an anniversary card that I want to post. I havent gotten a lot of scrapbooking done lately but I plan on getting to that this weekend as I am on a very relaxing 4 day weekend. (And since I am that boss it was approved.)



The pink tule on the baby cards isnt as bright as it seems in the photo.
Also I have been working my butt off...literally. We finally purchased a treadmill so I have been running and walking 4 days a week. I dont love doing it but I do feel better when I am done.
Until lext time....






No comments:
Post a Comment