Monday, March 23, 2009

Summer Fun....Here we come!

Last Friday Tommy and I made the trip to Bill's and finally picked up a motor bike for me! I was so excited. It is a Honda CRF100F. We took the bikes out to Kepps Crossing for a ride on Saturday. It was so much fun. Kinda scary at first. I really enjoyed riding through all of the mud puddles (although a bit scary) and getting dirty which is so not like me. I did really well and didn't crash once. I did stall once or twice though. I was surprised to find out that all motor bikes are standard transmission. It was easy to learn though as I drive a standard transmission SUV.

I am super excited for our next ride. I got a pink pair of riding pants and ordered a pink helmet. Now I am looking for a pair of riding boots and a matching jersey. Oh, and I got my own pair of goggles. (The boots I am wearing in the picture are Tomm's old ones.)




Boots I want...
Helmet on order....

2 comments:

Jec Tyger said...

Oh my gosh! How fun is that! Loving the pink! Thats way better than allowance.

Bonnie Young said...

I'm totally jealous! I love this, especially all the pink. To bad Honda doesn't make a pink bike. They'd be a hit in the female circle. We love to ride, but currently only have a 4-wheeler, gotta love the dirt!