With the warm weather the birds have once again returned to our backyard in hopes of getting some of Shadows tasty dog food. Yesterday
Tomm said that one of the robins was in our back yard again. I went into the kitchen and got the binoculars and watched it for a while. It would turn its head and snap at the ground every now and again and then finally it got one....a long worm, probably a night crawler. It yanked on it a couple of times. I am not really sure that it got the whole worm out of the gr
ound but it at least got half...
ewww. I am pretty sure this was the first time in my life I have actually seen a bird catch a worm. So routine yet an interesting, acknowledged first for me.

And in other news, I am trying to gain the motivation to scrapbook, you know know that the weekend is over. Ugh, I wish that I would have gotten in gear sooner. But since there is free supplies involved I think I had better hop to it.
Also I am in love with the new Sassafras Lass paper line
Bungle Jungle. It is so fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment