Last weekend Tomm and I went camping with some of his friends from work. We spent a lot of time (and money) choosing that perfect tent. Glad we did too as it rained quite a bit during the night. Wish I had taken a picture of the tent set up. We had a really great bar-b-que prepared by Melissa with a bit of grilling help from Tomm. Everything was super tasty. Only thing that could have been better was if we had had smores. We had brought all of the ingredients but never made them as there were so many other desserts. So I made myself one the nest morning over the camp stove Tommy was using to make our french toast. We stayed up really late sitting around the campfire talking. I cant wait for our next trip in August.
One thing I have learned is how much more yummy a smore is when it is made in the microwave. Nothing can melt a marshmallow more evenly. Give it a try! Its delicious!
Also a few weeks ago Tommy and I were able to sneak off to Fall Creek for a ride. We went up the Echo canyon trail. It was quite fun and I really enjoyed it since it was wide and we were able to make it back out without having to turn around. I did fall off a lot and got quite a few bruises but I am learning and getting better. I was actually able to restart my bike after a "tip-over" and made a rolling start. Oh how I long for electric start! I did purchase some knee pads for our next adventure and my boots finally arrived. Cant wait to try out all of my new gear.



1 comment:
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment