I am pretty sure that it has rained each and everyday for about 10 days now. Kinda getting tired of it. Tomm and I got hailed on tonight but we persevered. I think I should be grateful for a little rain right now and enjoy it before the heat comes. Not that the rain has been so bad, just hate being wet. Running is getting so much easier for me and as much as I don't enjoy running I am beginning not to mind it. It is the first step that is the hardest.
"The faster you run, the sooner it's done."
"It's about courage. It's about courage to try something physically and emotionally challenging in pursuit of a goal. It is the courage to expose your fears, hopes, triumphs and failures to family, friends, co-workers and complete strangers. In the end, it's about you facing you -- learning about yourself. Are you still standing in the end and who is standing beside you?" - therunningbob, TheLoop
New Dear Lizzy Collection: Here & Now
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment