We have been getting an unreal amount of rain here as of late. It has been raining almost everyday since last Tuesday. Tomm and I have been on a schedule for running and we are determined to not let a little rain deter us so today we ran in the rain. It wasn't raining when we left but when we were on our final stretch it started raining pretty good. The worst part is that we were running into the rain. I couldn't see that well but it was fun. I cant say that I have ever run in the rain before (unless I was running to get out of the rain.) This week have been drizzled on and ran in a loud thunderstorm but its been a nice change to hot!

Spent some well needed time at the Tygers last night. Jec and I had a great time crafting and laughing. It has been another stressful week at work so it was nice to relax and have some fun. Today Tomm and I have been just hanging out (with the exception of our run) and I took a much deserved nap. We were going to go hiking at Palisades but changed our minds based on the weather.
Off to create!
1 comment:
Good job guys! I think I would have been a wuss and sat on the couch. Although it did sound like you had fun. Glad you had a good Sunday! I hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment