Tommy took this one of me. We got new phones on Friday (we both got the enV2 and lOVe them!) and he took this picture on the camera phone and sent it to me titled "365" so its my Friday picture.




Also I have finally gotten my scrapbook room clean and somewhat organized. I can actually see the top of the table! I have decided to store my paper in 12x12 hanging file folders. I am just waiting for Roberts to get the filer cube back in stock so that I can get one. It is going to be very handy! I also purchased the Making Memories Embellishment Center and would totally recommend it. It can hold so much stuff. I didn't put the ribbon sticks in the bottom though. I mean, who has that much ribbon on a roll?
Also, TwoPeas is having a giveaway of $20 to anyone that posts 20 layouts on their website. It looks like an easy way to get $20 worth of scrapbooking supplies. Click here for more details.Have a great Sunday night everybody...



1 comment:
Super cute new banner!
Super cute pictures!
Super cute layouts!
Super jealous is me!
Post a Comment