I often find cute page ideas or quotes that I want to use on a page and scribble them down on whatever is closest hoping to find the time to write them down, again, somewhere safe. So I decided to make a Quote and Idea Page book. It is a small binder with a clear cover. I made a page to slip inside for the cover and then I made sections inside the book to keep me more organized. To make the dividers I measured the binder and cut card stock to fit. Then I added tabs (Mine are Heidi
Swapp that I have had for a while, I wrote my ideas on the blank ones) and decorated the front of each section using scrap paper! I would recommend not adding bumpy embellishments to the dividers though as it makes it hard to write in the book. I will probably add more embellishments to the pages as I use it more. For the pages I just cut lined notebook paper to fit and punched the holes. Cheap and cute! Works for me.
PS-The cover paper is the Friendly Forest Collection from Michael's! So super cute and a great value!

1 comment:
Super cute, Jessica!
Post a Comment