Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Me..

I took this picture of me on Saturday while I was wandering the house looking for some random thing about us for my 365 picture. I never have been a fan of the bathroom mirror shot but I really like the way this one turned out (although I could use a bit less of the cheesy grin...) Also I have been thinking about my brother David a lot today. Been trying to figure out how to help him make lemonade... And I have been loving this photo from my favorite family again... Not that I ever stopped but I havent seen it for a while. Awww, when they are sweet and innocent :)

2 comments:

Jec Tyger said...

Love the cheesy grin! Cute picture. I think you are doing way better than me on the 365.

Good luck with the lemonade.

That picture of Lex is my favorite ever of all time! Yes those were the days. Before he could talk. haha

Bonnie Young said...

Awsome pictures Jess. Yours so FABULOUS! Lissed ya the other night, hope to plan one where we all be there.