Well I made it to Wednesday and it is almost over. Somehow Wednesdays are one of the best days because you know when it is over that you made it more than half way through the week. So, after work I went to
Michaels and browsed for a bit. My buddy
Jec told me about some way cute paper called Friendly Forest that they had there and I had to see it in real life and lets just say its adorable and fun.
Michaels actually has a lot of really cute new stuff. They have a new Making Memories line that I
haven't heard of and it is super cute. I would love to tell everyone what its called but I cant find it on
their website and I cant remember the name. Also has anyone seen the new Making Memories
LoveNotes spiral
journaling book? I love that one of the pages is heart shaped. So fun!
And just because they are so cute.... Baby
Brooklin's piggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment